Urologist & Andrologist
Symptoms suggest that you may need to see a urologist and andrologist.
* Frequent urination, where you feel an urge to pass urine more often than usual , burning pain, If you find yourself waking up to urinate more than twice each night.
* Problems while passing urine like slow stream of urine, straining to pass urine, or stopping and starting as you pass urine.
* Urine leaks in drops without control while coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising or lifting some heavy objects.
* Problems like kidney stones can cause blood in your urine! ( Symptoms of Cancer)
* Couple without children, infertility, impotence, Premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction etc.
* The absence of one testis or both testis from the scrotum, limb abscess on the matter for a long time Hernia,Hydrocele,Phimosis,ParaPhimosis and Urethral stricture.
*Symptoms suspecting cancers of kidney,ureter,prostate,Bladder& penis.
Consult for all types of urological problems treatment.
Microsurgery operations for Infertility and impotence problems.
Dr. Surendra Babu Badam M.B.B.S., M.S., (Gen. Surg.) M.Ch. (Urol-Jipmer) M.A.M.S. (Austria)
- In his first attempt he got the seat at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & research maintained by central government at Union City Pondicherry in all India entrance test for super speciality courses
- He was trained as registrar of urology and kidney transplant registrar at Christian Medical College, vellore.
- He was selected as pool officer scheme maintained by central government of India and worked as a doctor at Sanjay Gandhi institute of medical sciences, Lucknow.
- At Student level he had participated in the state of national -Surgery, Urology seminars and published articles on 18 studies.
- He also published articles on Indian journal of urology and recent advances in urology & other international journals.
- He was trained under the supervision of Dr. Michael Marbargar in urology & surgery departments at Vienna (Austria) hospitals in Lithotripsy & Endoscopy.
- He got direct training Experience from Professor & Dr. Rosewaller at Rottenberg West Germany for lasers in urology.